Here at new Signature STYLE we’re firm believers in investing money in your wardrobe on items that you’re going to get the most wear out of; it’s safe to say that with the British climate, Summer sandals generally don’t get much wear and tear, so it’s unlikely you’ll want to spend a lot on them.
Luckily, there are a wide range of sandals available on the high street this summer which will have you skipping all the way to the pool bar, and will keep for next Summer too.
Here’s a round up of our favourite Summer sandals that you can purchase right now.
For a bit of daytime sparkle these beaded Steve Madden flats are perfect. Available from John Lewis for £45.
We adore these colourful sandals from Next, available in a variety of shades and patterns for £26.
If you prefer to keep your toes covered then you may want to try espadrilles – these colourful John Lewis flats will liven up the simplest of summer looks for £24.
Some top tips when planning your Summer footwear…
- Comfort is key; if you’re going on holiday to a hot climate consider the fact that your feet may swell a little in the heat and therefore you may wish to size up to ensure you’re not uncomfortable!
- Don’t be afraid to clash the colours of your sandals with what you are wearing – it will show you know what’s going on in planet fashion!
- If your sandals have straps make sure they do not cut your leg at the wrong point. Straps are not for everyone, a good alternative could be some embellished flip flops, or slip-ons, or even ballet pumps.
- Treat your feet to a pedicure! If you prefer not to have colourful toes this is fine – but your toes should be clean and buffed to show off your footwear.
- Prozac medicine
- Where to buy farxiga 10mg in Hamilton online