Who can resist the lure of the sales?
With everything you never needed at eye-wateringly low prices, it can be difficult not to splurge on unnecessary items.
Come on hands up – how many of you have got items in your wardrobe with the ‘sale’ tag still on?
Despite the sales starting just before Christmas there are still some greatly reduced items to be had in January.
Here are some tips on how to avoid breaking the bank on those ‘bargains’ and most important of all how to have fun while you’re doing it.
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you hit the shops there will be lots of items in the sales from this season’s hottest colours. But it’s worth taking a minute to consider if you will want to wear ‘volcanic orange for example or a red sequinned jacket next year when everyone else has moved on to another colour that is more fashionable. If you are going to invest make sure it is one of your best colours. If you don’t know which colours those are, then instead of rash spending invest in a colour analysis. For around £115 it’s one of the best investments you can make.
MAKE A LIST
Before setting off, make a shopping list of everything you wish to purchase and set yourself a budget.
There is no point in buying something that is heavily reduced if you don’t really need it. Don’t be swayed by any amount of saving. If you will never use it or wear it, what’s the point? Try to make sure you only purchase items that are on your shopping list as you know they will be put to good use – be strong!
Go out on a day when you are feeling positive and energised – we all know this varies. Any purchase made to cheer you up will undoubtedly be a mistake.
Shopping is tiring so:
- Wear comfortable and easy to remove footwear
- If you are shopping for a dress, take some higher shoes and tights with you. Don’t try and imagine how it would look with your pop socks on.
- Be sure to apply some make-up so you look your best
- Wear a good bra and decent underwear. You want to look respectable if you are stripping off
- Keep a watchful eye on your handbag – thieves love crowded shops and distracted ladies
- Take a few coffee breaks and of course have a delicious lunch – don’t forget the diet starts tomorrow
- Where to buy tamiflu 75mg online in Ohio
- Cellcept class
- Where to buy seroquel online in New Hampshire
- Generic verapamil from Texas
- Generic carafate from South Dakota
- Pepco exelon
- Where to buy caduet online in Alberta
- Allopurinol with low cost
- New Jersey shipping catapres 100mcg
- Generic ciprofloxacin from Bismarck
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
Before you make a purchase be sure you know the store’s refund and exchange policy during the sale period. This will differ for each company, so to avoid misunderstanding always ask or read the signs that are usually displayed at the till point.
Most importantly, have great fun at the sales – it can be a great day out. And remember those words of wisdom from Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City: “I like my money right where I can see it – hanging in my closet!”
Why not ensure you make the right decisions when shopping the sales and start the New Year by treating yourself to a consultation with new Signature STYLE.
Afterwards you will know exactly what suits you and make wise decisions when shopping in the sales.