You want to get a better overview of your wardrobe and want to know what you can or can’t combine? Do you have the right `must have’ basics or not? Did you know that most women wear only 20% of their wardrobe 80% of the time?
Wardrobe Management is here to help you detox your wardrobe and create `an exciting place’ where you want to be. …. No more thoughts `my wardrobe is full, but I don’t know what to wear’.
After re-organizing and de-cluttering, we can create what I call `the active wardrobe’. With fifty – sixty items (with right colours and shapes) we can create beautiful combinations you will love and which will reflect your own personality. The ultimate goal is to refresh your wardrobe and help you to dress with confidence.
How do we do it?
- We start with the colour and style analysis
- Assess your wardrobe with evaluating garments to stay
- Dos and Don’ts
- Decide which clothes should be stored away till the next season
- Tips and tricks on how to match your clothes in new ways and create new looks
- Latest seasonal fashion advice on High Street and Designer trends which most reflect your personality
- How to get cipro online
- Buy real synthroid online
- Where can i get zithromax for chlamydia
This will include clothes, shoes, bags, accessories… You will never be pressured to throw away your clothes (maybe some items you will want to archive). The end result will be an organised tidy wardrobe to which you can enjoy opening the door to and deciding what to wear and feel confident about you style. Say goodbye to expensive mistakes and unworn clothes! We will look at the gaps to see what is required. You can then follow your colour and style advice and start shopping with confidence. If in need of additional guidance in your shopping, just book a Personal Shopping with me.
Duration: minimum 2 hours
Price: £70 per hour
All packages can be tailored to suit you. Feel free to get in touch to find out how we can help you.
Please click here for Workshops and Parties.